How to Convert non Unicode to Unicode?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by James30, Jan 2, 2017.

1. James30

James30 Member

I am creating a code where I faculty be exporting aggregation from a database into an nonmeaningful surpass line. When I extra exclusive the author and goal components and I ran the package I got a transition fault stating Signaling construction and emblem "A" cannot convert between unicode and non-unicode strand assemblage types.See more at: http://www.osttopstapp.com/ansi-to-unicode-pst.html

2. JerryB

JerryB Well-Known Member

If you want to upgrade MS Outlook PST file format from old version to new version and increase file size from 2GB to unlimited then use this utility:- Upgrade Outlook from Older to Newer. The utility will help you to upgrade MS Outlook PST file format from ANSI PST to Unicode PST file format.

3. Richard Glaser

Richard Glaser Active Member

You can download PST Upgrade & Downgrade Tool which supports batch conversion of PST files (both ANSI and Unicode) at a same time. Software lets user to convert Outlook PST files from ANSI to Unicode and Unicode to ANSI format. Software is compatibility with all popular version of Windows-based operating systems including Win 10 and easily converts ANSI PST in UNICODE PST in few seconds.

Check more detail: Upgrade and Downgrade PST Tool