whatsapp status

Discussion in 'Off Topic News' started by surbhi salodiya, May 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. surbhi salodiya

surbhi salodiya Member

Today everyone wants to stay connected with their family and friends without going out. There are so many mobile applications which help to connect them. Whatsapp is the most popular mobile application today. It is commonly used by youngsters to share thoughts, messages, images and videos with their family and friends. Whatsapp helps to share documents also. Everyone loves to change whatsapp dp as per their mood and they also love to change whatsapp status. Whatsapp allows you to change you whatsapp status in many languages like Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati and so on. Because people love their mother tongue and they like to express their feelings to other in their mother tongue that is why whatsapp provides the simple way to change your whatsapp status in your favorite language.

2. ronney

ronney Member

whatsapp is very popular and famous amongst Indian youths/users. whatsapp is very useful messaging application, it has a various powerful and interesting feature that make you messaging more interesting which are liked by people and people are connected with each other virtually by means of this social application ,people who are having their account on whatsapp , they are loved to update their whatsapp dp and status as per as their moods.. like cute dp for whatsapp , love dp, sad dp, cool dp , funny images for whatsapp , Dp for Whatsapp and latest and trendy status………

3. BenjamineDupont

BenjamineDupont Active Member

I love LEO Privacy its a great app to have on your phone and I can now hide videos which isn't suited for my child. I can now let him play my phone without any worries. Thanks so very much for making this app.

4. minigreen

minigreen Active Member

I love it,Leo privacy has a lot of other features, I can put privacy lock on any other stuff on my phone. And it has all the functions of clean master and more! I can hide images and add themes to the applock function. Would surely recommend this to my friends.