Repair corrupt MDB or ACCDB file

Discussion in 'Off Topic News' started by karlasbury, Apr 21, 2016.

1. karlasbury

karlasbury Member

MS Access Recovery software is an effective application to repair corrupt MDB or ACCDB file, and also for recovering permanently deleted data. The tool offers many other advanced features such as user can export recovered data into different formats, display preview of entire database file, etc.

Try it here :- Access File Recovery

2. tonabeth

tonabeth Member

3. BenjamineDupont

BenjamineDupont Active Member

First of all thank you for LEO Privacy. It full fill all my apps secured. I can give my phone to any of my children without any fear.

4. minigreen

minigreen Active Member

The tool offers many other advanced features such as user can export recovered data into different formats, display preview of entire database file,

5. Taylor dunn

Taylor dunn Member

One can also try Kernel for Access database recovery software to recover inaccessible data from corrupt or damaged MDB and ACCDB file of MS Access. The software supports recovery of data from all versions of MS Access, including 2013. The software is embedded with two powerful recovery modes.
    1. Standard mode
    2. Template mode
    To perform error free recovery of MS Access database, download the free trial version of the software from: http://www.repairaccessdatabase.com

6. Richard Glaser

Richard Glaser Member

An smart solution that will restore all your corrupt data of access database application without any modification. It may happens multiples times when user who is using access database application got corruption in their MDB and ACCDB files and want to repair them to get back data that had in and has corrupt now. To know how to fix access database recovery issue visit: Access Database Recovery Solution