Outlook Express dbx file Recovery

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by richardwright, Aug 16, 2016.

1. richardwright

richardwright Well-Known Member

Latest technology Outlook Express dbx file Recovery Software is an efficient recover corrupted or deleted emails from damaged DBX and MBX files and get back your all outlook express emails data such as Inbox Emails, Deleted Emails, Sent Item, Drafts etc.It provides benefits to them with repairing and recovering Outlook Express emails and folders; undelete emails of Outlook Express and repair DBX files.

To know more detail info visit here:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/outlook-express-dbx-recovery.html

2. James30

James30 Member

I searched a tool to convert my DBX to PST file format. I found this tool http://www.osttopstapp.com/dbx-to-pst.html and converted my all emails from MS Outlook express DBX to PST file format. This tool helps you to convert DBX to PST, EML, EMLX and MBOX also. Use and share with others

3. JerryB

JerryB Active Member

There are number of ways to covert a DBX file into PST as described in the thread:- Way to Convert DBX into PST try the mentioned if it works. In case if it fails to convert Outlook Express DBX file to PST, download the utility to perform the DBX file conversion in quick time. Just few steps and it will save the PST file at the desired location

4. Richard Glaser

Richard Glaser Member

Download Outlook Express DBX Recovery Tool to recover corrupt or inaccessible DBX email file created by any version of OE. DBX Recovery Tool can be used in Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000, etc. and can recovers all types of DBX saved email, messages, contacts, calendar, appointments and other data items.
    For other detail visit: DBX Recovery Tool