How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file?

Discussion in 'Off Topic News' started by MarkBlair, Dec 13, 2016.

1. MarkBlair

MarkBlair Member

hello,

"How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file" this is common problem for PDF user's, But many people can't try to recover / repair this file.

So today i share an idea to recover OR repair PDF with just one application which can repair your corrupted file.

- First of all you need 3rd party application which is PDF File Repair Software.
    - Then install this application on you PC and just follow some step to repair you PDF files.

It takes really very less time to scan multiple PDF files and recovers your important data from them. With the help of this utility, you can easily recover text, tables, images, comments, hyperlinks, header, footer and many more from the selected PDF files. With the help of this application you can repair data from corrupted PDF files even if you have no idea how to repair corrupt PDF files. The software uses file analysis and recovery features that scan the PDF file without altering it in the process.

For download this software visit on : http://www.softmagnat.com/pdf-repair.html

2. JerryB

JerryB Active Member

A corrupted PDF file can't be open in Adobe Reader. If you need to repair a file or you need to recover a data from it. Try a professional SysInfo PDF Recovery Tool and recover your important data from corrupted PDF file. The tool also recover maximum possible data and save them to a new PDF file. You can read this blog for more information this tool:- http://repairpdffiles.blogspot.in/

3. tiamohns

tiamohns Well-Known Member

This PDF Recovery software is capable to repair and recover PDF file safely which was damaged or corrupt while uploading, downloading or using. This utility can effectively recover clipart, word art, charts, shapes, tables and even more. It doesn’t make any small change on your PDF file.It enables you to save the recovered PDF files in PDF 1.3, PDF 1.5, PDF 1.4 and PDF 1.6 output versions. You can save recovered file, by default, in original version of PDF.When it comes to update software, this utility has exclusive functionality. This update wizard can be used to install live updates with no interruption.

4. Richard Glaser

Richard Glaser Member

I have one another solution on PDF Recovery and I am going to recommend it because it's a smart tool which easily recovers corrupt PDF file after corruption. PDF Recovery Tool restores all saved images, tables, charts, etc. from damaged files and would work on all Windows based Operating system. To view more visit: Repair PDF Tool

5. James Britton

James Britton Member

Having excellent solution of any problem we easily can face all trouble. Here's about PDF Recovery issue and I am going to share excellent recovery solution for that. To understand how PDF or Potable Document File gets corrupt and method of their recovery with all saved images, tables, charts, etc. then visit: PDF Recovery Tool