Easily repairs corrupt MS Access (.MDB or .ACCDB) database

Discussion in 'GNU/Linux' started by richardwright, Jun 30, 2016.

1. richardwright

richardwright Well-Known Member

Wonderful solution Access file Recovery Software allows you to recover your Access files or your Access database, it can also repair and fix corrupt Access databases.It can recover data from both ACCDB and MDB database files of MS Access. This software which can easily repairs corrupt MS Access (.MDB or .ACCDB) database file and then recover tables, queries, forms, macros, reports, etc.

Download now:- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/access-file-recovery.html

2. Taylor dunn

Taylor dunn Member

Recover inaccessible database from corrupt .mdb or .accdb files of MS Access, with the help of Kernel for Access database recovery software. The software supports all versions of MS Access i,e. 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 97, 95. For more information about the software, visit: http://www.mdb.accessrecoverytool.org

3. tiamohns

tiamohns Well-Known Member

4. minigreen

minigreen Active Member

LEO Privacy is the best apps for hide images and videos i like it this aaps more than all..and best part is in this apps you have it all ability looke like block contect, hide images, hide videos, hide massages, and etc..intall this. that is much batter for your privacy.I love that!

5. James Britton

James Britton Member

Here is a tutorial on Access Database Recovery and has mentioned various points on access database files corruption and solution. I would like to request all the reader visit at: Access Database Recovery and fix all corruption issues in ACCDB and MDB database files and saves all the deleted records and objects like indexes, queries, relations and tables, on new database.