Convert EML Data to Outlook PST

Discussion in 'Off Topic Question And Answers' started by MarkBlair, Apr 18, 2016.

1. MarkBlair

MarkBlair Member

EML file format is supported by Windows Live Mail and Outlook does same in form of PST file. To convert Windows Live Mailbox to Outlook format there is need of professional EML to PST converter software. Firstly I tried manual method to migrate from Windows Live Mail to Outlook but it was a risky and tedious job. Then I tried EML to PST Converter to migrate from windows Live Mail to Outlook format and have a successful file conversion. I would suggest you same to opt for same tool to migrate from EML to PST file format.

To get more information visit site:- http://www.tools4recovery.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

2. JerryB

JerryB Well-Known Member

To convert your EML file into PST format without losing any data, you have an option to use manual technique for conversion. Using manual technique you can easily access or open Outlook Express and Windows Live mail data to Outlook PST format. It can also convert multiple EML files to PST format one by one. I also use manual technique and I really satisfied. So I would also like to suggest the same.
    Learn more information, here:- Easy manual technique for EML to PST conversion.

[​IMG]

3. oscartaft

oscartaft Newbie

Another EML to PST Converter easily convert EML file into PST format without losing any data and convert single as well as multiple EML file at a one time.It also convert EML files to Windows Live Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird, Entourage, Vista Mail, mac mail, etc into PST format. Download now: http://www.emltopstconverter.pcrecoverytools.com/