Convert .edb to .pst ?

Discussion in 'GNU/Linux' started by MarkBlair, Apr 29, 2016.

1. MarkBlair

MarkBlair Member

EDB to PST Converter software carefully extract exchange EDB file data into PST outlook from inaccessible exchange database and gives safe recovery or conversion process. Through this tool user can perfectly convert EDB to PST with entire EDB folders- notes, task, contacts, sent items etc then export it safely into PST format. This tool is perfect solution for exchange users because by this tool user can easily get back their whole EDB data into PST , MSG, EML file format.

Find more info about the software at :- http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/

[​IMG]

2. richardwright

richardwright Well-Known Member

3. mattprior

mattprior Member

Download Kernel for Exchange Server that can can incredibly extract emails from EDB file with all emails items - to, bcc, cc, date, time and subject etc as well as Export EDB to PST, EML, MSG and HTML formats in well manner. This software repairs the damaged EDB files and let user save them in understandable formats and migrate them on Live Exchange Server and cloud based platform like Office 365. Read more here: http://www.edb-recovery.net/

4. minigreen

minigreen Active Member

Believe me friends Leo privacy is really an useful app.. It works nice and smooth... I can hide my private pics and videos and more specially i can lock apps as well.. Like face book.Its great, grab it...And thanks leo for such a good app lock....