bollywood

Discussion in 'Off Topic News' started by surbhi salodiya, Jun 6, 2016.

1. surbhi salodiya

surbhi salodiya Member

The Hindi film industry basically known as bollywood based on Mumbai, the most populous city of India. In India there are number of Hindi movie release in a year. Bollywood is the most entertaining word in Indian cinema and films are made in various languages in india and each languageā€™s industry carries its own name like if a movie is made in Telgu language then it will known as Tollywood.

2. BenjamineDupont

BenjamineDupont Active Member

Awesome must install LEO Privacy really works for me it is a must to have and also try the different versions of it I suggest this to one who need to secure their phone with all those people who touch ur phone and see all the messages and pics...

3. minigreen

minigreen Active Member

Thanks to this app team because I love Leo privacy very much. Its so easy n safe to use. Before without this apps i can not take or keep my personal pic movies n my personal games safe, any one will see n use it but after I got this apps in my mobile its so easy to use. And be comfortable to hide images whatever I like so.

4. minigreen

minigreen Active Member

With LEO Privacy, I no longer worry about these embarrassing situations: my boyfriend want to check my SMS, photos, videos and my all apps, my colleagues accidentally see my private images or videos. This app is so amazing! Exactly, it makes me free! perfect app lock...